1) Can I get a UPS delivered to another country?
Answer: No problem, we deliver around the world.
2) Can I get local service around Texas, U.S. and Overseas?
Answer: We have a installation and service company that covers Texas, U.S.A, and the world.
3) Can I get help in selecting the right UPS system?
Answer: Yes - Call us Today!
4) Can I get a MSD Sheet on batteries you provide?
Answer: That should come with the batteries. If it did not, we will get one from the manufacturer - Call us.
5) What is the normal life of batteries you sell?
Answer: Depends on type of battery and application.
6) What happens if a battery goes bad before its life expectancy expires?
Answer: The manufacturer will either pro-rate or replace the battery.
7) Do I really need a automated battery testing and monitoring system?
Answer: Too many battery users without Automated 24/7 battery and Monitoring have experienced expensive lessons: The loss of their DC system, whether it be the UPS or some other purpose, can be catastrophic. Batteries can and will catch fire, lubricating pumps fail and circuit breakers do not trip, and UPS system(s) lose standby time. Failures like these and the tremendous costs associated with them are attributable to one thing - Poor battery system integrity.
*Most vendors offer monitors only - We recommend using both automated individual battery testing and 24 / 7 battery monitoring for plant safety and reliability.